From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Rintoul, Alan
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 1:08 PM
To: 'pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net'
Subject: [pct-l] health care/ travel insurance

as people typically quit their jobs in order to attempt a long thru hike
thereby leaving themselves without health insurance, i'm looking for advice
on health care options, cobra / travel insurance etc.

all suggestions appreciated.

cheers,

alan

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company
that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.