[pct-l] need help for posting food from the US

In a message dated 6/14/2004 11:19:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
antoine.blanvillain@wanadoo.fr writes:

>  and would add a
> nice bottle of fine French Wine for the service ;-)

Antoine,

     The JMT is a vastly overrated part of the PCT, filled with rather
underwelming vistas and boorish Californians.  I might suggest a nice hike through
the Oregon Cascades, making sure to visit what is commonly thought of a the
nation's most beautiful and exciting city, the natural playground of Cascade
Locks.

(and as for the rest of you, just back off!  I am perfectly willing to tell
bigger lies for a free bottle of French wine :-)