[pct-l] need help for posting food from the US

Hello dear fellow hikers,

I am Antoine, 25, from France and I am planning on hiking the JMT in full
and solo btw July 12th and 30th this year.

As most of the guides recommend, I am planning on posting food ahead at
around half-way to either Vermillion Valley Resort (VVR) or Muir Trail Ranch
(MTR).

As for several reasons I don't feel confident making such shipment all the
way from France to such remote locations (especially because of the need of
the delivery confirmation), I would prefer to do it in 2 stops: France to US
first and then shipping these goods to either VVR or MTR from the US.

As my schedule is very tight btw my arrival in SFO and the date I intend to
start the trail, I'll have no time to do this shipment myself in either SFO
or Merced.

Preferably, I would post my food to MTR as my preferred re-supply option
(mostly because it is on the trail and not off-trail as VVR)

However, it seems that MTR has very specific requirements as mentioned on
<http://www.muirtrailranch.com/resupply.html>
http://www.muirtrailranch.com/resupply.html (especially the plastic
bucket... The French post office will not allow me to ship such an item
overseas.)

Would anyone of you, living in the US (preferably around California), be
"trekker friendly" enough to help me accomplish this? I would of course pay
for all the costs

(the bucket, US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation...) and would add a
nice bottle of fine French Wine for the service ;-)

I am looking forward to your advice and support. Kind regards, Antoine