[pct-l] Golden Trout Wilderness

Thanks Lonetrail, for sharing your great photos!!  The plant you were wondering about that is at the edge of all meadows is commonly called corn lily among other things that I am too lazy to look up.
Crest Rider
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lonetrail@aol.com
  To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 10:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] Golden Trout Wilderness

  Hey

  Last week I went up to the Golden Trout with my dogs and hiking partner.
  Check out the bear. He crossed the trail about fifty feet in front of us. We
  ducked of the trail and set for about twenty minutes and sure enough he appeared in
  back of us. We then became the hunted instead of the hunter.  He stalked us
  for about a mile. Wonderful, exciting nature at work just as it should be. We
  stayed our distant and so did the bear. Result is a live bear to live tomorrow
  and I hope for many tomorrow's

  Enjoy the website:  http://www.sage-tech.net/~johanna/golden/trout.html

  Lonetrail