From: "Leila Snow" <leilas@ori.org>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 10:36 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Timing of Oregon Section Hike

I'll be hiking the Oregon section of the PCT this summer and would like
to time my hike to coincide with the bulk of the thru hikers.  Reading
prior year trail journals I'm tentatively honing in on a mid-July start.
Any one have any predictions about when the Class of 2004 will reach
Oregon?  Or other thoughts on timing for an Oregon section hike?  Thanks
much!

Leila, Eugene