[pct-l] Re: water Filters

Hi,
I found the MSR miniworks or the waterworks to be one of the best filters out there. I have used the miniworks and not had any problems with it. You can clean the filter in the field and another cool feature is that the bottom screws right up to a nalgene bottle so that the water can directly enter the nalgene bottle and therefore there is no cross-contamination between the hoses.
-Scott