[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass mail drop

"Eric Lee (GAMES)" <elee@microsoft.com> wrote:Ron wrote:

Any Seattle-ites or better yet North
Bend-ers out there to enlighten us?

Yeah, North Bend is pretty much a full-service town. Kinda small, but
with full amenities. I'm not familiar with the exact locations of the
motels so I can't tell you which one might be best for hikers (from a
services-within-walking-distance) point of view.

If your going to go as far as North Bend,id suggest hopping on a metro bus and go a few miles farther to Issaquah. The advantages are,a motel 6 a couple of blocks from the transit center,many markets and resturaunts and a  large g.i.joes outdoor supply store all within a 1/4 mile of each other. also you have easy access to seattle(you can get off downtown right in front of reis flagship store)and snoqualmie falls.And if you want to hitchhike back to the pass it`s easyer to do from issaquah.