[pct-l] Water filter/Ultralight filters?

I second the Pur Hiker recommendation.  They're now sold under the Katadyn
brand name, and are available pretty much everywhere.  I've used one with
great success for many years.  There are also ultralight filters available,
but I've never had any experience with them....haven't needed to....yet.
Anybody else?

Mike