[pct-l] Intimidation

These type of incidents need to be reported to the police.  Being one, a cop not a pervert, I can tell you that unless the behavior is prosecuted
it will not only continue, it will increase rapidly.  If anyone had a cell phone, it only takes a few moments to call the sheriff for the area.  More
than likely something like this has happened before and the sheriff may very well know who the person is already.  Please get these Adam Henry's
away from the trail by taking action.  This person could be arrested on a citizen's complaint for lewd behavior in a public place at the very least.
That's my opinion on the subject anyway.  A blood test would probably even reveal a lot more.
                                                                                                                                   Eric Yakel