[pct-l] Great article about the Saufley's!

This article is great about the Saufley's and about
PCT thru-hikers in general. Greg Hummel is also quoted
in the article:

HEY, Ghost Dog, you've still got 2,195 miles to go
Los Angeles Times (subscription) - Los Angeles,CA,USA
Grannies, smokers, unabashed whiners tackling the
Pacific Crest Trail barge in on a couple who open
their home -- and their yard -- to 'thru-hikers.'.
http://www.latimes.com/features/outdoors/la-os-wildwest8jun08.story

*****
Registration required, use your "dump" e-mail account.
:-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com