[pct-l] bear boxes/permanent damage

Bear boxes may be found at Tyndall Creek, and also at "Tyndall Creek
Frog Ponds" one mile south.  This is a lovely place to camp.   The next
box to the north is at Center Basin Junction.
My husband had permanent damage from our 300 mile backpack trip in
1996.  He has permanent numbness (paresthesia) in both feet --the
bottoms of his feet and all his toes.
I had paresthesia in my right arm (elbow to fingertips) after a long
trek (pulling a reluctant llama was the cause, I think) but it was cured
by a cortisone shot behind my shoulderblade.
Marion