[pct-l] Ursack lack of volume

whoops, forgot about the bear box at Crabtree...but the marmots at Guitar
Lake are rather brazen too; a couple of years ago we & friends were taking a
break on a SB trek from Onion Valley through Center Basin (old JMT) over
Junction Pass to Whitney, then out Whitney Portal - as we watched one friend
fiddle with his camera, a marmot grabbed a food sack from UNDER HIS ELBOW
and zipped off with it...came close to having roast marmot for dinner that
night <g> !

Still.... in early season, depending on the Crabtree box is probably fine;
is there a box at Tyndall Creek?  I've forgotten....

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94