[pct-l] Ursack lack of volume

I am leaving Thursday to start the PCT from Walker Pass to Manning.  My plan is to start relatively slowly and

work up to thru-hiker pace.  My resupply from KM to Kearsage/Independence is 7 days.  The food weighs 16

lbs.  My Ursack is stuffed full and I have food left over.  I think it will be OK for the 3-5 day resupply's.  For 7

days it doesn't have the volume.  How should I protect the leftover food in the Sierras?  Rent a canister for just

 the Sierras?  I only have 3 resupply's that are in the 6 to 7 day range.  Most of them fall in the 2-5 day range.

I bought this puppy for this trip.  It seemed like a good compromise.  Thanks, Gene