From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Lars Nilsson
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 10:49 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] prayer

"This forum was not intended to be a place for neo-Nazis or
commie-pinkos or anyplace inbetween."  Especially after yesterday's 60th
anniversary of our fathers' and granfathers' fight to rid the world of
Nazism, I really resent having conservatives linked to Nazis.  Nor
should we on the right equate those more liberal than us with the likes
of Stalin or Mao.  Remember, when we walk we share the trail, and when
we meet up at water sources we're all dirty and stink (at least in So
Cal).  Let's celebrate our common interests and respect our differences.

Sincerely,

Lars Nilsson