[pct-l] an inexpensive hotel in LA?

Cyrille wrote: "I'll fly from France to Los Angeles july 12.
Looking for a a good inexpensive Hotel to stay 2 or 3 nights in LA
area with a Post Office near."

Cyrille,

A couple of years ago we hosted our now good friend Phil Preston from
Australia when he flew from Sydney to L.A. in time for the kickoff at Lake
Morena.  He was having some logistical problems and asked similar questions
to yours -

If you'd like, my husband & I can host you in our home in north L.A. county,
near a post office, grocery stores, outdoor equipment suppliers, the
Saufleys, etc, and can give you a ride to Walker Pass - I can give you
directions on how to use public transport to get to a place where I can pick
you up (an L.A. bus service called the "Flyaway") or can help you arrange a
shuttle bus to get you directly to our house.

Email me off-list if you're interested (much easier than a hotel!!!!)

We do have cats in our house, in case you're allergic -

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

I'll fly from France to Los Angeles july 12.
Looking for a a good inexpensive Hotel to stay 2 or 3 nights in LA
area with a Post Office near.
I'll get Walker pass (Onyx) by bus line july 15, try to make it to Ashland.

Thanks everyone