[pct-l] snow conditions

hard to say because this year has been so unusual with a heavy snowfall
in winter and unusually warm spring weather creating an early meltoff,
but chances are that there will still be significant snow on some of
the higher passes by mid-june and I would not rule out needing an ice
axe.  crampons will definitely make the trip easier, but you can
probably get by without them.

peace,
dude