[pct-l] U.N. to Arrest Marker sells from Ebay.

What can we do about it? As a group we should do some thing to take back our
parks and everything else clinton did!!! GPB
----- Original Message -----
From: "Monte Dodge" <montedodge@msn.com>
To: "pct-l" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 7:07 PM
Subject: [pct-l] U.N. to Arrest Marker sells from Ebay.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA253.html<http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA2
53.html> Click this  to see who really owns all those PCT Markers these
days!! U.N. controls Twenty " World Heritage Sites" , which are mostly our
best national parks and 47 Reserves which can be wild and scenic river,
wilderness areas. etc.  Yosemite is a National Park under the Department of
Interior , but must abide by the laws and rules that the U.N. sets. ( U.N.
is the landlord of a piece of land the size of Colorado in this country and
controls it's access and what goes on there)
   If you read the link, you will see how much power the President really
does have and how little congress really does have these days . ( Thanks to
a little bill Clinton signed in 1994 on Exec. Orders) Both Clinton and Bush
are/were puppets for the IMF . ( Enjoying the Patriot act???) Me neither!!
   Case in point is the Olympic National Park in 1994 had 140 summer
employees, this summer they get 25!! Last year they had 140 permanent works,
this year they have 120.  Each year they get less funding and you get to pay
more! I am a good little scout and pay my annual pass money of 30.00  for a
pass. The bridge one mile from campground has been washed out for 5 years
and Ranger Rita says it isn't going to get fixed even though it would take
me one weekend , a trip to home depot and 500.00 to fix. This of course
plays into U.N. "Parks are for Elite Few" viewpoint.
    You may not believe this is happening , but it is under your noses and
the U.N. owns your parks. Maybe the folks there will get paid in Euro coins.
( The IMF will see to that soon enough) Special  note is that our Department
of Interior pays the wages of Rent-O Troops in Iraq ( Mercenaries).
    OK, so you don't care the U.N. is in control of our parks as long as
they take care of them. Keep in mind the wild card! Your access and mine are
being slowly closed off through quotas and under funding. Global This!!!