[pct-l] Montbell Super Stretch Sleeping Bags

John

I have the #2 and the #5 (bought them on clearance from REI) I have used the
#2 to temps in the high 30's and as a liner in my Western Mountaineering
Ultralite for single digit sub zero temps.

I would rate the #2 as a 40+ degree bag and workable to the high 20's
wearing everything you have.

I haven't used the #5 but it looks close to  the WM Ultralite in loft. I
would conservatively rate it as a high 20's - low 30's bag (low 20's with
lots of clothing - I've slept comfortably in the Ultralite in single digits
with lots of clothing.)

I'm not a large person,  5' 10'' 165,  but these bags are very roomy for me
and the stretch really works. I don't even notice the lack of a zipper.

Bill in Sacramento

"Oh, these vast, calm, measureless mountain days, inciting at once to work
and rest! ....who gains the blessings of one mountain day; whatever his
fate, long life, short life, stormy or calm, he is rich forever."  -- John
Muir