[pct-l] JMT Happy Isles to Tuolumne - Solo Advice

Hi,
Last year I did the Half Dome from Happy Isles with a
stay at Little Yosemite. I was supposed to do it with
my son but he went overseas so I did it myself.  There
were lots of people on the trail and in the camp
ground so I did not feel alone. It was so beautiful
that this year, I thought I would try to do it again
but go on to visit Clouds Rest, Sunrise Lakes and
continue to Tuolumne Meadows.  I know this is only is
a small portion of what people usually do in this
forum and I plan to take 5 - 6 days to complete my
trip in a leisurely manner. However since my son is
still overseas, can you tell me if there will be lots,
a small number, or almost no one on the trail between
Half Dome and Tuolumne?  I plan to camp at Little
Yosemite, near the trail junction to Clouds Rest where
the creek crosses the trail, near Sunrise High Sierra
Camp and at one of the Cathedral Lakes. I know there
will be lots of people at Little Yosemite and probably
at Cathedral Lakes, but my concern is for the other
two campsites and the trail in between.  Any
suggestions where people gather for camping in this
area? This is for trail entry on June 21.