[pct-l] Montbell Super Stretch Sleeping Bags

I would welcome feedback from anyone who owns a Montbell Super Stretch Sleeping bag. I am considering the # 3 bag rated at a low of 14 degrees F with a comfortable rating of 32 to 57. For a one pound 11 ounce bag and a very small stuff sack size, it has a girth of 78 inches--much more than about 90% of other bags. The # 4 bag is rated at a low of 21 degrees F to a comfort rating of 37 to 60 in a weight of one pound eight ounces. It has an amazing girth of 80 inches. Great shoulder room. Montbell rates their bags at a minimum temp where one would be in relative comfort for 6-8 hours and a comfortable temp where one would pleasantly sleep 8 hours or more in a light layer only.
    I have a trip to the high desert of Chile in a month where we are told to have bags rated to 32 degrees (the 14 degree bag might be overkill). Then the mountains in Washington and Idaho in mid- to late-September. The light weight and size would be perfect for fastpacking trips I like to do.
    Thanks.

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatment for Athletes, 3rd edition
http://www.footworkpub.com
Subscribe to the free Fixing Your Feet Ezine at
mailto:FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com