[pct-l] : PCT: Manning to Stehekin?

I had to make a trip across Rainy Pass this weekend and stopped at the visitor's center in Winthrop.  The  PCT has not been surveyed for trail damage yet but the survey plane would be flying it this week.  I ran into a ranger when I stopped for a break at one of the trailheads above Ross Lake and he said that the melt is about 2-3 weeks ahead of normal.  There does not appear to be much snow on the south side of the peaks, and the north sides are appearing fairly bare.  There is approximately 3-4 feet at the trail head heading north on Rainy Pass and the south trailhead is bare.  If possible I would wait to do this trip as late into mid-July as I could because of only 1 area, the Devil's slide which is on a north face.  Otherwise it looks like the trail will be passable to hikers anyway much earlier than normal.  Happy hiking and planning!!
Crest Rider