[pct-l] Whitewater canyon fire

Were any of you virgins? Maybe you were meant to be a sacrifice.

My uncle works in Idyllwild as a forest firefighter so he must have
known about it, or so I would think. I'll have to give him a lecture
about communication.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add

Wanna frag? Add the ..::LVL Sherlock Channel and get the newest Quake3
maps:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/LVL/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add