[pct-l] Where are they now?

David;

I just got off the trail at Walker Pass on 5/30/04 . We then went back to Hiker town to get my car. I also noted that from a recent email that there were 50+ people at the Sauflys. Given this data, and what we saw on the trail and hiker town,
I estemate that the bulk of the PCT class of 2004 is probably between Walker Pass and Agua Dulca. It is possible That they may be farther back than Agua Dulca, but I have no data to support that idea.

Also note, Pine Needle was in Kennedy meadows on 5/25/04
and : Start slow, Taper off (Tom and Shela), Stitch, Pepper, Nacho, sisilly ?,and $1.30 are all past Walker pass as of Yesterday (5/30/04).

Hope that Helps.
-Mountain Goat-

David Frederck <mt2mt@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Where are the majority of through hikers?
Does anyone know, or can someone estimate?
Thanks.

David