[pct-l] Casio Exilim EX-S2 2MP Digital Camera

Amazon.com's description for this 2 megapixel camera,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006MZ09
says that its "2-megapixel sensor creates 1,600 x 1,200 images for
sharp prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches".

I believe you will find this to be an extravagant claim. By the "200
rule", and my experience, snapshot quality prints up to 6" x 8" are to
be expected, and not larger.
Campy
Central California Trail Coordinator
"Home of the High Sierra Trail Gorillas"
Pacific Crest Trail Association
Bishop CA  	Tel.: 760-872-2338

http://www.trailprojects.com  click on PCT

Time spent doing trail work shall not be deducted from your life!
==^