[pct-l] Ridgecrest

Hi
I email them yesterday if I ge a number I will post it. Try your luck on the
Cab Co.
I found thus website.
The Ridgecrest Transit System has discontinued evening service as of July
10th, 2003.
We greatly regret any inconvenience that this change in service may cause.
Ad Hoc Questions & Answers
(Adobe PDF Format) 56.5k
The City of Ridgecrest operates a dial-a-ride system in the Greater
Ridgecrest Area as well as operates a contract for dial-a-ride, on a reservation basis
only, to Randsburg and the Inyokern area.
What does the service cost? General rider ship is $1.25 per ride; senior and
disabled fares are $0.75 per ride. Monthly passes are also available. To
purchase passes contact the City Finance Department at 760-371-3761.
The schedule and service area to Inyokern and Randsburg is determined by Kern
Regional Transit. For specific questions regarding drop off and pickup
contact City Transit at 760-375-9777. For questions regarding County area services
contact Kern Transit at 1-800-560-1733.
The City of Ridgecrest together with Kern Regional Transit will is operating
an intercity public transit service between Ridgecrest through California City
to Mojave. The Inyo-Mono County bus service now connects with the Kern
regional transit system in Ridgecrest. For further information call Kern Regional
Transit at 1-800-560-1733.
For further information email City Transit or call 760-375-9777.or call
Inyo/Mono Transit 1-800-922-1930

All the words
Any of the words
Exact Phrase
Match Partial Words

Adopt a Pet Today
(click fido)

Ridgecrest Animal Shelter
411 San Bernardino Blvd.
(760) 375-8157
City of Ridgecrest, 100 W California Ave. Ridgecrest, CA 93555 Phone: (760)
371-3700
Comments or Suggestions?