[pct-l] Water cache

As of May 24, 5pm, my dad and I replenished the water at or near the Geezer5
Cache at Mile 425.6--We left 2 gallons right where the PCT first crosses and
walks along a jeep road, 5 more gallons under the big shade tree where the
PCT leaves road 4N24, just before the Big Buck Camp, and 3 gallons where the
PCT crosses paved road 3N17 a few miles earlier if you're hiking northbound.
(The only water we found was about 2 inches worth in the bottom of one
orange juice container where we left the 2 gallons.)
This water should last several days because none of the hikers (as of
yesterday, 5/23) are counting on this cache coming out of Wrightwood...

Loren Mach "Rhythm"
P.O. Box 249
Eldorado Springs, CO 80025
303-480-8878