[pct-l] More on bear

Hey Christine

I'm so use to being "HAD" I been "had" so many time I now belong to Been Had
Anonymous. You get free coffee and donuts occasionally I get to go out with a
girl who has been had. So it has it's rewards. The bad part is if you have
been had again or she has been had you are not working the program.

Lonetrail

. Lonetrail
glad that for once I wasn't the bearer (ahem) of bad news...I'm
usually the one who sneers at urban-legend emails and shows my very good
friends where to find the debunking information...I never know how this
affects my popularity!

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94