[pct-l] Digital vs. Film Photography

For those interested in digital photography I have found that
http://dpreview.com is one of the best internet sites on the subject.  For
example, if a person is interested in the Canon SD10; nothing fancy, but
would be a good point and shoot camera for the ultra light backpacker at 4.9
oz. and 3.9 mp in my opinion: access the site, click cameras on left list,
click Canon on pull down list, and scroll down to SD10. Click on camera
picture for specs, reviews, prices, etc.  I mention all this because the
site is very busy and can be intimidating at first.

I was a long time film photographer and resisted going digital until a year
ago.  Now I wouldn't go back to film unless I was shooting for
publication--which I am not.

John Coyle