[pct-l] main group position?

I saw two thru-hikers as I was descending Baden Powell (maybe I saw you!).....from what I could tell by looking through the register, many went through during the last week.

My SO saw Cadence and Pacer last Saturday (the 15th) at Islip Saddle, and I saw other names I recognized on the register -- Dog Hiker, most notable (as the only one I've officially met this year).

I wish I'd asked the two women I met their names, though....

Ilja Friedel <pctl@ilja.ws> wrote:
Hi,

I've met a thru-hiker today behind Mt. Baden Powell. I didn't talk much
with him, which I regret now. But because I only saw one I wonder where
the main pack is right now. Are they already in Mohave or was he a
front-runner?

Ilja.

As long as I live, I'll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I'll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I'll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can.
-- John Muir