[pct-l] Grand Tour

Well, I am headed into the Sierras, since the snow levels seem down.  I will be in Lone Pine Tuesday afternoon for a day hike up the Mt. Whitney Trail and then overnight at the Dow Motel and dinner at the Merry-Go-Round.  I might have my new O2 equipment to test on the trail too.  I plan an overnight at the top later this summer.

Then it is up to Mammoth Lakes to hike the PCT High Trail to the 1000 Island Lake area.  After that up to Tolumne Meadows for hiking.  Should be lots of fun.  After all I have to see how my brother bears and mountain lions got through the winter.

Later, Switchback