[pct-l] warning: canadian border

just got turned back at the canadian border at the bc entry point on hw 5.
was going to go fishing. it was funny as hell. the canuck border ratess
actually said I couldn't go into canuckland without having a job and
providing paystubs as proof of employment!! so apparently us citizens are
all trying to immigrate to cold as hell canada (you'd realize how funny
this is if you'd ever heard me whine when the thermometer gets below
50--not minus 50 but plain old cool weather:--)) now that things are
sooooo bad here!!:--))

moose