[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

I planned out my resupply points on the PCT 2005 trip in December 2003!
(and I have made 1 change to the plan, since then (Hiker Town).
You can call me a Hiking nut, Barley Juice maniac and Bananas for Jesus.

-Mountain Goat-

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
No, you're not nuts. We have to plan this thing way ahead in order to
reserve enough campsites at Lake Morena. It looks like it will be 4/22 - 4/23 next
year.

Greg

Mike writes:
Call me a nut, but I am working on next year's resupply schedule (yes
already) and I kind of need to know when the ADZPCTKO is going to be. Anybody out
there have any idea?
-mike