[pct-l] Lost & found, Snow & State Park

Hi,
There's a Southbound section hiker who I think dropped 2 brand new looking neoprene knee supports in Deep Creek Canyon on May 9th.  I pinned them to the post at Highway 173 crossing (just after the torn up paved road) This guy was about 5'5 had a sort of day sack with 'lots hanging' and was clutching a GPS,   I expect he'd like to know where they are if anyone  sees him headed (more like hobbling) southbound!
Dood left a blue bag with his journal and a roll of exposed film in, somwhere between Pink Motel & white water.If anyone sees or hears of it I guess he'd be more than grateful.  I guess the Saufleys would be a good place to send it to.  Last saw him languishing in a hot pool about 4 days ago.
The ranger at silverwood park told me that the whole of the park including foot traffic on the PCT was closed! I showed him the water report updated from May 1, he said it was wrong!  Anyone  have an update as hikers may be turned back if they meet this ranger?
Snow:  Any Idea on the earliest date possible to leave KM? I'm at Wrightwood and guess I'll be there at the end of the May.  Just wondering if I should take a few more zeros or stay on track?
Thanks, please respond off list as I'm not taking list mail right now.
Rich

richardhare@pocketmail.com
www.trailjournals.com/rik

To make my downloads quicker, please send plain text only, no HTML, no attachments and don't quote original messages and threads.
Thank you so much!
Y'all have a nice day!

 Local access to Pocketmail mobile
e-mail now available in Europe, North