[pct-l] trail libations

My favorite trail libation of all time was Franzia
boxed wine.

Franzia boxed wine you say?  Well, let me put it into
context.

Early October up in the Rockies...
Soaking in Conundrum Hot Springs just above tree
line...
A light snow that felt great as my body was immeresed
in the steaming hot water...
Could see the golden aspens when the snow stopped..
Somehow being at 11k or sofeet in natural hot springs
made the wine taste so yummy.  Four hours later (and
much, much wine later) did not want to move to say
the least. :-)  I had just done a marathon a week
earlier so my weary muscles enjoyed the soak....the
wine didn't hurt too much as well!

Mags(working today ...yeeech)

=====
--Thoreau