[pct-l] Water Cache at Chihuahua Valley Road

Jack Pendleton left 100 gallons of water at mile 17 of section B in California.  An additional 20 gallons of water was left by myself.  I counted 23 Thru-hikers go across the road there in just two hours on 05-01-4.  I will check the water there again next weekend. Kudos to all of you who have cached water this year.  Especially you animals who hiked in with the water.  That is truly awesome.
                                                                            Eric Yakel