From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Christopher
Scott
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 12:20 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Looking for group or partners to hike a section of the
PCTsecond week of June

Hello,

I'm new to this forum.   I would like very much to begin hiking the PCT this
summer, my target date is the second week of June to start.  I plan to spend
a couple of weeks on the trail.  I am looking for a group or partners to go
with as I don't necessarily want to walk solitarily for several weeks.  Is
anyone interested or can anyone let me know of any groups or places to find
others who might want to hike together?  I would like to start in central or
northern California and hike northward (like most people).  Thanks in
advance for any input!

-Chris