[pct-l] Fwd: one more question

The San Diego Union Tribune are doing a series of stories on two thru-hikers
from the San Diego area.  Ann Riedman, a southern California Trail Angel and
one of the early ADZPCTKO organizers, is in one of the pictures at Scissors
Crossing.  The links to the second and third stories are below.

In a message dated 5/3/2004 11:47:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,