[pct-l] Section F & G Water (late season '03)

It sounds like we have a record number of hikers this year, does anybody know how may are making the Journey?

-Mountain Goat-
(Canidate for class of 2005)

Donna Saufley <dsaufley@sprynet.com> wrote:

No one has reported back on that section since the start of the season, but I expect to be getting updates soon. Here's the report for late in the season last year from 58 to Kennedy Meadows, which will at least give you an idea of where you might look for sources. I'll send an update as soon as the hikers call back with more timely information.