Fwd: Re: [pct-l] Re: Ysidro Creek Dry????

Note further on:
Someone must be controlling the flow.
Capt Bivy

Thu 4/29

"Around 5am, I awoke from a dream filled with images of water, not an
unusual thing after several days of desert hiking. But lying there,
semi-coherent, I realized that I was actually hearing running water.
I got up to investigate and the creek that had been bone dry the
night before was now gushing away at several gallons per minute. "