[pct-l] Objects on planes

>>Lighers are ok on large flights, but small charter
>>flights might  confiscate them.  I had several taken
>>from me in Nepal on smallish  planes.

That may be true...but generally speaking, and I could
be wrong, but I suspect Nepalese charter flights do
not neccessarily follow ***UNITED STATES TSA
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS **** :-)  Seeing as they are in
Nepal esp.

Now, if I was to fly to San Diego from Providence,
Denver, Kalamazoo, etc... I would tend to think they
would follow TSS govt regulations as we are in the US.

But I could be wrong.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com