[pct-l] Thanks to all for Info

I will be heading to the airport today to fly out to Calif and will be driven down to Campo on Sunday to start my PCT hike up to Rt 15. I would like to thank everyone for great information, especially those who answered my questions about water treatment and taking hiking gear on planes. I would also thank those who provide info on the water situation. Thanks also to Yogi for the great guide which was very useful. I will keep the subscription to this site open so my wife can monitor any changes. She may possibly have a question about conditions on Fuller Ridge as I get closer to that area.

Again, thanks to all
Happy Hiking, Rudy [Reindeer]