[pct-l] contact lenses

What I did to aleviate the situation was to go ahead and get my eyes fixed
via the lasik procedure.  Plan for getting it done at least 8 months before
your big hike, to give time for your eyes to level out and have any
additional (but highly unlikely) surgery to do any fine adjustments.  Best
decision I ever made.  Now I see pretty much 20/20.  The prie for it is
coming down, now with a newer procedure out there, but it is still very
reliable.  IF money is still an issue, most clinics arrange for a loan to be
used and some excellent paymeny plans are out there.  MIne was throguh Wells
Fargo and had 0% interest if I paid it back within a year.