[pct-l] PCT walker Paul Lewis

I am looking for the email adress of Pual Lewis. He started the PCT together with us in 2001.  I still have some nice pictures from his first days.  I also wand to thank him for the parasol he gave to my wife.  I tried already the adres he gave me but I could not get any connection.  So if any body can halp me please.
We will start om the trail again on 13/14 May at Idyllwild and we still don't know how we will come there. If anyone has a good idea you are welcome.We have to start at this up hill trail because it is the point we stopped in 2001 and we hitched from there back to LA.  Our plane is leaving on 8 May from Amsterdam and we looking forward to a very long hike. Being retired we have now time enough.

"the trailsnakes"
Jan & Marijke Zoon