[pct-l] Yogi's PCT book

The book is good for planning.  It will help you get on the right path for
choosing gear and resupply options.  After the 2004 hikers finish the trail,
I will post updates to my website.  So, if you buy the book now, you can use
it now for planning, then find the updates on the website later on.

Hey Yogi

I am looking to do the PCT next year. Would I be better off waiting
before you leave this June to buy your book, or will there be enough
updates after this years hike that I should wait until you get back?

Thanks,
Mark