[pct-l] Urls

Do a web search for Wenatchee national forest and it is on their home page as a link
Crest Rider
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marge Prothman
  To: Pct-L
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 6:01 PM
  Subject: [pct-l] Urls

  Hi there,
  Is there anyone out there that is not at the Kickoff that might still have
  the urls that were posted for the Washington State by pass out of Stevens
  Pass.  I thought I had it saved, but apparently did not and on the PCT site
  the page will not come up.  Would appreciate it if
  you still have that message, think it had a couple of urls.  Thanks,

  Cheers,

  Marge   [The Old Gal]
  http://www.prothman.org/marge