[pct-l] Vegetarian Lipsmackin' Backpackin'

Hi guys,

I just saw on the LightTrailFoods list that Tim & Christine Conners have
finished the new vegetarian version of Lip Smackin' Backpackin. The original book
is one of my favorites, definitely good stuff. Here's her note below...

Becki in CA

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Y'all!

Just wanted you to know that Lismackin' Vegetarian Backpackin' is finally
out!? Here's a picture of it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0762725311/qid=1082143772/sr=8
-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-9998573-6198412?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

This book, like the first, is full of lightweight trail tested recipes from
long distance backpackers and should not be limited to just vegetarians.? We
had a really great selection of diverse and unique ideas this time.? Some of
these selections are amazing.

Those of you who are contributors to the book should have gotten an email
from me by now. If not, respond directly to me so I can get your information
updated.? All contributors will receive a free copy of the book so its
important that I am current.

The votes are in and we've decided to divide our donation 25% of our pretax
royalties among the three highest ranking trails, the PCT, the AT and the
CDT.

Thanks for all of your help!

Chris