From: "Norma" <n.ruiz@verizon.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 7:53 PM
Subject: [pct-l] stoves,,,different ones...!

I am lost about camp stoves, my idea of hikeing out for a week,,WAS,, to
carry a bropane bottle{5 gallons} and a 3 burner propane camp
stove,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!   can any body send me pictures of these
stoves,and what I am really in for ?I weigh 240 lbs,and cant walk fast at
all,+ bad legs,they got a sale on wild horses here ,that do make good pack
horses,Id better on thinking of getting a couple of them, becouse my first
trip was to start at GOD Of the bridgeAND GO TO whites pass,maybe,,I better
head south to Mt Hood and back,,,,,?  Howard