[pct-l] stoves,,,different ones...!

I am lost about camp stoves, my idea of hikeing out for a week,,WAS,, to carry a bropane bottle{5 gallons} and a 3 burner propane camp stove,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!   can any body send me pictures of these stoves,and what I am really in for ?I weigh 240 lbs,and cant walk fast at all,+ bad legs,they got a sale on wild horses here ,that do make good pack horses,Id better on thinking of getting a couple of them, becouse my first trip was to start at GOD Of the bridgeAND GO TO whites pass,maybe,,I better head south to Mt Hood and back,,,,,?  Howard