[pct-l] for experienced PCTer's

to the PCT alumni -
here is my gear list, what you think?

Main:
tarp tent squall
P2 pack / trash compactor liner
full length z rest
western mountaineering versalight /waterproof stuff sack

Kitchen:
Ursack
msr Ti kettle
snowpeak Ti spork
esbit wing stove
Hiker water filter (which you recommend here between filter and drops?)
Aqua Mira drops (repackaged in smaller dropper)

Clothes wearing:

1 Duofold shirt sleeve t-shirt
1 pair nike soccer shorts
1 pair liner socks
1 pair ex officio underwear
OR rocky mt gaiters/ nb 801 shoes
sunhat

clothes in pack:
capaliene expedtion weight long sleeve half zip
marmot power strecth lite fleece /half zip
1 pair smart wool  sock (for sleeping)
2 pairs liner socks
1 fleece hat
1 silkweight patagonia long under bottoms (for sleeping)
1 duofold long under wear top (for sleeping)
1 duofold short sleeve hiking t's
1 pair rei convertable pants
1 pair nike soccer shorts
1 medium size cascade designs pack towel
1 pair ex offico underwear

Raingear:
marmot precip jacket
go lite reed pants
or gortex mitts no liners

general gear:
1 black diamond moonlight
2 photon two lights
1 small compass
1 swiss army knife
1 20oz bike water bottle for chest strap on pack
1 HP digital camera
2 black diamond trekking poles
timex alarm watch
4 platypus bottles- 2.5 liter

camp 210 ice axe

Toletries:
small amount of TP
toothbrush/paste/floss
purell hand sanitizer
camp suds soap

first aid:
ibuprofen
athletes food stuff
blister stuff
neosporin
tincure of bezoin - (make bandages stick better)
small amount of duct tape
small aount of sports tape
bear spray (strapped to chest)
stuff sacks:
3 granite gear air bags (highly water resistant)
1 waterpoof granite gear for sleeping bag

bounce box:
heavier fleece
liner gloves
esbit tablets
back up filter
more of toletries and first aid
guide books
mosquito head net
pack cover
two platy pus bags
l bag liner
2 odor barrier bags
3 zip lock bags
shipping labels

This is my complete list of stuff.  Please feel free to give me advice to
drop some weight-- (all you PCT alumni)... is there certain stuff i won't
need in the desert, etc???

Thanks
Joe