[pct-l] Fuel Amounts for Pepsi can stove

AJ: Esbit tabs are 6 bucks for a dozen at REI, and are rarely available
in trail towns. It's probably best to have them mailed to you.

On a side note...

I struggle with the concept of relying heavily on mailed resupply from
home. I say cut the cord and be free - live off of what you can find in
towns and resorts along the way. I like the idea of buying a whole
trip's worth of Esbits and bouncing them. Perhaps you could try the same
with canisters.

Alcohol and Coleman fuel are readily available in trail towns so despite
the weight, I think alcohol would be my second choice (after a zip
stove). The Pepsi stove is going in our bounce boxes for backup.

Regards,
Kent.